Jun 28, 2016

Nobody Likes You When You're 23!

...Blink 182 got it right when they said that...

In this year since my 23rd birthday, I haven't had much of a social life or any fun. I can honestly say this is one year that I won't want to relive.

I am currently taking a cell phone break for a week. I will still text and make phone calls if needed, but I'm not going to just sit around with my phone in my hand. I am going to find entertainment with my arts and crafts, do some of the things I've had on my to do list, and if that all gets finished, I suppose I will find free things to do around town. I want to enjoy life again, not consume myself with modern technology. What's the fun in that?

Currently, I am on my laptop writing this blog post. I had this blog deleted but then I brought it back. It has been with me through the years and I may not use it as often as I'd like to, it's still my blog and once I get into the swing of living life again, I will be using it more frequently with pictures and updates. I'm excited.

anyway, I just thought I'd write a little update. Time to start being productive!


 photo F9BEE8EEE544967CAC4F3A71BD55A6EE_zpseadf48a6.png

No comments: