May 4, 2016

Rain Rain Go Away

...come again on a work day!

Hello all - I'm feeling a little bit better since the last time I wrote. 


see, I'm smiling and what not. That's the magic of getting your eyebrows done, lash extensions, and some vitamin D!

Today is not a tanning day! It has been raining since I opened my eyes this morning. I've been in bed for the majority of the day playing on my phone. I'm currently watching the Little Mermaid. I hate that I'm not able to lay out my last day before going back to work, but they say it's healthy to have one day in bed once in a while. Today is my day!

I spoke with the landlord of the house that I'll be renting and he said that everything should be ready by Tuesday. I was able to get ANOTHER extension for the chickens until Tuesday so I'm really hoping this guy knows what he's talking about I am so ready to move.

I'm not too upset that I won't be starting classes on Summer 1 anymore. It will give me time to save a little bit more money and enjoy Summer before devoting my life to school and work. It will be okay. Everything happens for a reason. I'm still going to the online school presentation thing tonight to get educated on online classes. Gotta take notes!!

Alrighty well, I'm back to work tomorrow!! Hope everybody has a good rest of the week and weekend!!

 photo F9BEE8EEE544967CAC4F3A71BD55A6EE_zpseadf48a6.png

No comments: