Apr 27, 2016

Oral Chronicles

...I know my title can be taken a bit dirty if your mind is always in the gutter, like mine! But I swear it's not what you think!

I got my wisdom tooth removed this morning!




I've only had this little (big) guy for 5 years. I've wanted to get it removed but it never caused a problem until recently. Plus I've feared getting this done for a very long time. Honestly, it was a piece of cake! I was in and out within 10 minutes. I didn't feel a thing. However, the numbing gel and what not is starting to wear off! I'm feeling a bit bruised and I'm still bleeding a little too much for having this done two hours ago! I kind of feel like I was punched in the face and kind of look like it too!




I am happy I finally got this done though. Yesterday I also finally got my gingivitis cleaning and learned proper flossing procedures. (apparently I've been doing it wrong) next month I go for part one of my root canal and basically that's it for all my oral hygiene chronicles.

I go back to work tomorrow and might not have time to write again until Monday, I'm hoping my mouth doesn't cause me to bleed to death, but if it does. I love you all!


 photo F9BEE8EEE544967CAC4F3A71BD55A6EE_zpseadf48a6.png

No comments: