Apr 25, 2016

Hectic Life Update

Hi there, I know it's been two weeks and I also know that nobody currently reads my stuff, so I guess I don't have to feel bad about the click blogging break!

Life has been extremely hectic! It's funny because you know how my last post was about my lovely Roosters? Well a week later my parents got a notice in the mail saying that they are restricted in the area I live in and they need to be out by April 20th or there will be a fine of $250 a day that they are still on the property. Luckily enough I was able to get an extension until May 6th. My life has literally been dedicated to finding a place to live for the last two weeks. I know to some people it may seem strange picking up and moving my life just because of my roosters but honestly, theyre the reason I've stayed in my parents house for so long because I THOUGHT that was the only place that would allow them. So that is why I've been going crazy trying to find somewhere to move. I love my pets more than anything. They are my children and I'm not willing to give them up without a fight. I have had no luck yet but I am optimistic that something great will come along. I've turned a lot of my faith in God. Everything is in his hands and I know he'd never let me suffer. I guess this is good right? I found a bit of faith.

on another more positive-savings account draining note, I've decided to go back to school and get my bachelors degree. Well, you could say associates degree and then bachelors. I want to become a nurse. Practical or RN. I haven't decided but I woke up one morning with a feeling and for the last few days now my mind has pretty much been set to that. I am pretty excited, also really nervous. But I feel confident about this. Even if it doesn't turn out, at least I'm furthering my education. I am 23 now. Sure I'm a little late in this, but if I could have my degree by the time I'm 30, that will be good enough for me.

I will keep everybody updated and make a little more time for blogging. I don't have much of a social life right now and I know once school starts I never will. Lol, but that's quite okay. I'm going to be successful one day!


 photo F9BEE8EEE544967CAC4F3A71BD55A6EE_zpseadf48a6.png

No comments: