Apr 18, 2012

Celebrity look alike



A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


Am I too late?
I hope not - I was reading through blog posts and saw a bunch of people doing this and thought I'd join! I used to LOVE playing with this generator when I was in 9th grade. It kept me entertained for hours changing picture after picture. I felt so great when it would say I looked like a certain celebrity and I would brag to people telling them the computer said I look like.. I forget who I got back then because my memory on certain things suck! But I remember being so happy and posting it on Myspace like I'm about to post this on Facebook because I was super happy with my results!! Haha. I don't think I look like any of them BUT it still makes me happy! Just like old times!


P.s. I haven't forgotten about y'all trust me. I feel awful about being a blogger slacker lately BUT I've been taking time to focus on myself. Been kind of in a dazed mood - or detached if you wanna get technical. So not a mood for heartfelt blogging! Psh. I'll be back though. Don't worry! I'm still here anyway ((: 


1 comment:

Demi Mist said...

You look like Cameron Diaz.
I just followed your blog, I hope you can visit mine.
http://beautyandthemist.blogspot.com/