Mar 8, 2012

Celebrity Inspiration: Kristen Stewart


"I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them."


"I know that I don't seem like the type of person that really loves to be in the center of things, but anyone to deny the type of energy, like the effect of shared love, you'd have to be a sociopath to not let it in."


"I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming."


"You should have the opportunity to be more than one person with different people - because you have that within you. It's not like you're faking it. If everyone knows you so well and can always get a hold of you, then you're stuck to this thing that people think you are. You should have the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Because you do. Naturally."


I do things very impulsively; I don’t really like to plan things at all. If I am passionate about something then I will do it.


"Hate me for who I am - at least I'm not pretending to be something I'm not"


"Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the crap out of me."


"I'm obsessed with my cat. We have a really strong, really weird codependent, almost Bella/Edward relationship. I'm going to be a crazy cat lady one day, I'm sure."



No comments: