Mar 6, 2012

Celebrity Inspiration: Carrie Underwood



“Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand, and what you've been up there searching for forever, is in your hands. When you figure out love is all that matters after all it sure makes everything else seem so small.”


“And he don't know...that I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...Maybe, next time he'll think before he cheats.”


“It's Sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye”


“Play on, when you're losing the game. Play on, cuz you're going to make mistakes. It's always worth the sacrifice, even when you think you're wrong.”


“Thank God even crazy dreams come true”


“I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be the earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathin' in
A soothin' wind
I wanna be inside your heaven”


“God put us here, on this carnival ride. We close our eyes never knowing where it'll take us next.”


“The more boys I meet the more I love my dog.”


"There's some things that I regret. Some words I wish had gone unsaid. Some starts that had some bitter endings. Been some bad times I've been through. Damage I cannot undo. Some things, I wish I could do all all over again, but it don't really matter. Life gets that much harder. It makes you that much stronger. Oh, some pages turned. Some bridges burned, but there were lessons learned."


"Kiss me like you mean it. Treat me like I'm special. Cover me with sweetness."



2 comments:

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I love Carrie!!!! She is so pretty and so sweet!!! I met her at one of the concerts of the season 4 tour and when I asked her if I could get a picture she was like "Of course" and then said "Where am I looking?" cause she wanted to make sure she was looking at the right camera. Such a sweetie!!!

I added your button to my blog under the "Blogs I Follow" page! I have a button that you can put on your blog as well!!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I went to Carrie's opening day for her tour for Play On.. & it was the funnest concert I've ever been to.

I adore her, the new song hasn't grown on me yet.. uhm.