Mar 4, 2012

101 in 1001 Update


"give up candy for a month"
(10/30)
I gave up candy for lent. I wont eat candy again until lent is over, but once I complete 30 days I'll get to cross this off my list.

"Watch 50 movies I've never seen"
(19/50)

my ratings

"The Devil Wears Prada" - I liked this movie because I love Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep. I also love fashion and fashion transformations! I was happy with how this movie ended! I'm happy that when all was said and done, Andy didn't lose touch of who she is.

"My Week with Marilyn" - Michelle Williams did an excellent job of playing Marilyn. I think I was more amazed by this then paying attention to the actual story line. I enjoyed watching her. Wow, she even had the voice down pat.

"Julie & Julia" - This movie made me happy. Amy Adams was so adorable and the fact that she was a blogger warmed my heart <3

"Becoming Jane" - I guess this is one of those movies that would be a follow up movie to a book being read in a High School class. It's just what it reminded me of. I was bored watching it LOL.

"Read 25 books"
(8/25)
 

I enjoyed reading this. I'm not sure if I enjoyed reading this more then I did "Something Borrowed", but it is a close one. This book actually made me love Darcy. I hated her in "Something borrowed". I guess it shows what how different perspectives can change an opinion! This book shows how a person can truly change for the better. It's amazing. I realized many life lessons just by reading this.
"Pinterest for an entire day"
I know this sounds lazy for a 101 goal, but this is something one can do very easily. I don't know about you, but once I log on to this site I get carried away with looking at all the different trends, all the do it yourself activities, all the pretty pictures that time just slips away! No I didn't devout a day exclusively to Pinterest, but I have been on the site more lately and I've gotten the fix I was craving when I put this on my 101 list!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I was surprised I actually ended up liking Darcy and even feeling bad for her in Something Blue! Both books were so great though! :)

Laura E. said...

I loved both of those books! I ended up loving Darcy as well. Have you read any of her other books?

Have a great weekend!

http://anaspiringsouthernbelle.blogspot.com/

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

"I was bored watching it LOL." this made me laugh.

I thought about reading the book. THOUGHT being the operative word.

Fash Boulevard said...

You'll love My Week with Marilyn. It was amazing. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com