Jan 19, 2012

It's OK


Its Ok Thursdays 
 
It's OK...
 
...that I didn't do anything what so ever on my two days off...
 
...that I've decided to wait until Monday before I start going to the gym again, just because...

...that I haven't had my eyebrows done in almost three months LOL (I'm getting them done either tomorrow or Saturday, by the way!)...
 
...that it's January 19th and I just yesterday started the diet I was supposed to start the 1st. AND I'm still dreading it!...
 
...to still be mad at my boyfriend even after waking up to a text from him saying he misses me...

...that I'm really not looking forward to Friday, Saturday and Sundays long days at work...

...to be the biggest dreamer...
 
...to go lay back in bed until I have to get ready for work....

Good morning - Good night 
 
<3

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Its always good to be a dreamer!

HAWTNESS said...

I loved this post super cute. May have to do Its ok right along with you. Good luck on the diet love

Alyssa said...

I just noticed today that I need to reshape my eyebrows. Such a chore sometimes haha!

A.B. said...

OOOOh working weekends suck! I've had my share of that. ALWAYS be a dreamer... it makes life fun and interesting... I think it gives me hope sometimes when I'm feeling like I'm going no where.

Jenn said...

i am off today and have done nothing all day!!