Mar 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Good Morning && Happy Friday!!

Yesterday I spent my whole day on Blogger looking through blogs trying to get caught up on everything I've missed not having a blog and only managed to get through 5 people out of 50 that I'm following! So let's hope today is a little more productive, as far as reading blogs go.


So this Friday I'm playing along with Laurens fill in the blank Friday! <3

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is      graduating High School! This probably doesn't seem so big being that most people usually do, but it's the core of all the events to come. It was my ticket to start college which lets me further my education and one day make something great of myself.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    the couch. It's just so comfortable. To be in front of the TV, blankets over me, my computer on my lap, also all the room for my books and everything I need. It's so convenient.

3.  My fashion philosophy is    Wear what makes you comfortable! I have always been one to wear tighter clothes then I should. Not that it looked bad or anything, it's just uncomfortable, but I've learned to just wear what I feel comfortable in because uncomfortable clothes can be a reason for the mood your in. Just as it sounds, you don't feel comfortable! While when you wear something comfotable, you're comfortable to be yourself. This doesn't mean wear baggy clothes, because they're uncomfortable too, just wear fitted(:

4.  Something every girl should have is     Make up! Whether you have "natural beauty" or not, make up defines your features to another level and gives off a feeling of self confidence.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     Right now my purse can be compared to a black hole. Theres so many unknown things thats been sucked into there. Hmm, well I have loads of pens. My little black fold up mirror with different eyeshadow. My wallet with alot of change. Lip gloss. An agenda. This little holiday coupon book. Receipts. My car keys etc etc etc

6.  My favorite music right now is       Acoustic, folk, rock! I've always loved this kind of music. It makes me feel so calm and happy.


7.  My favorite part of my body is       My back, lol I've lost alot of weight in last couple months and my back used to be love handles, lol. and now its a "sexy shaped" back side. I guess my hips have something to do with that.


No comments: