Mar 21, 2016

Simply Heather, say what?!

  Hello Blogger!

  I've actually wanted to come on here for quite some time. It's been ages since I've been active with this thing. I've missed blogging so much! It used to be my outlet from the "real world" & I'm kinda needing something like that again.

  Four years ago everything changed for me. I became a new person who I haven't been happy with for a while. I'm not this fun and lively girl anymore. I mean, I am. She's still there, but has had a problem surfacing for a while now. So much has happened. But I'm not going to get into all of that right now. It's not about what has happened, it's about what's going to happen in the present and the future. It's about taking control of my life again and not letting situations define me, but letting my mind make the best out of every situation. I want to inspire again. I want to be inspired. I want to be that dreamer and that go getter. I'm done letting my life pass me by, it's time to make a change and I've never been more ready in my life.

  I'm not sure what's to come with this blog, but right now I see the writings of a journey to happiness, a journey of my life and living it to the fullest, and most importantly the journey of going from complicated Heather, back to simply Heather

 photo F9BEE8EEE544967CAC4F3A71BD55A6EE_zpseadf48a6.png

No comments: