Mar 12, 2012

Celebrity Inspiration: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley


"I don't even think when I'm walking down the runway. I don't really breathe either."

 

"I have the same attitude with work - I like to go to work, I like to work really hard I, like to give everything my all, I like to try things that are new, you know."


“Good sexy bedroom hair should be just a little tousled, nothing too neat. Also, drink a big bottle of water every day, as it will take away puffiness–Fiji is best. Everybody rolls their eyes at this tip, but it does work–water is the drug of God, that’s what I say.”


“I’m ambitious; you have to be in this game. After each show or accomplishment, I’m always setting new dreams and targets. I’m never complacent.”



“Living in a place like New York is so inspirational for fashion. I love watching someone walk down the street when they’ve got a great outfit on.”


"I'd like to think that I'm brave. That's a really wonderful personality trait to have. I would love to think I'm the type of person to go rescue someone."


"Well, it's a day-to-day thing. I don't feel comfortable in my body today at all. Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside."


"Prettiness is the enemy of beauty - it cancels out beauty's greatness, grandeur and presence"


No comments: