Feb 11, 2012

I Want...

1.) a vanity




...or...


Right now I'm in the process of redecorating my room - I went through my entire closet and got rid of so many clothes. There was about six bags full. Needless to say, I need new clothes. I also threw away a bunch of things that I kept around just because. The garbage bag was full and now my room feels squeaky clean. Which brings me to the wish on this list.. a vanity. I've always wanted a vanity to just sit at and brush my hair for hours! It would go PERFECT in my room and give it a new look which I'm totally going for - but most importantly I'd have somewhere to sit and stare at myself for hours. Said in the least conceded way. 

2.) Marilyn <3


...or...


 I want this or this painting - I love them both or if I can find something equally as beautiful as these two, I'll want that too. Truth is, I just want a beautiful b&w picture of Marilyn to put in my room.

3.) a pink coat



 

trench coat, pea coat, rain  coat- I sure wish I could find a nice coat like this somewhere! I knowww coat season is just about over, but who cares?

4.)   Colorful pants!



Bright colors babyy - totally in right, totally perfect for spring! I'll take all thee above, prettyplease?!

5.) Feather earrings


Feather earrings! Yae, nae?

I kind of really adore Lucy Hale and while I was having an inner debate with myself I decided okay Lucy rocked the feathers and so should I! I don't want mine to be quite as colorful but you get the idea!

1 comment:

Alana Christine said...

LOVE those vanities! I wish I had room for one!
They have colored pants like that at Rue21 right now (if you have one near you) for like $20!